Sunday, February 27, 2011

rockCandy NEW Release - Winged Heart Belly Jewelry

I usually don't make two posts in one day but I couldn't wait to talk about this release!  I have been wanting to make belly jewelry for a while now and I have SO many more designs to bring you guys.  Here's the newest one and I'm in love with it.  Winged Heart Belly Rings come in 6 colors, per usual, and also are available in a multi pack which is at a discounted price (purchasing this pack basically means you get one color for free!).  All Belly Rings are Mod/Copy to make fitting to your shape easy. :)  Each Belly Ring is only 25L each!

(Winged Heart Belly Ring Multi Pack shown above, also available individually)


or

You can shop rockCandy online: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/9141

No comments:

Post a Comment